Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: CommIT is looking for a Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. This is a new team that works across multiple CommIT business lanes with a focus on quality processes and high-volume at scale. In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and will utilize your experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Candidate must thrive in innovative, fast-paced environments, with the ability to roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of technical recruiting and will forge dynamic relationships with our managers. You will perform candidate generation, account management, candidate assessment, and interview preparation.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process
- Responsible for job posting on Clearance Jobs, LinkedIn, and other social media appropriate websites.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of CommIT Enterprises.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying CommITs practices and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Monitors applicants’ responses through phone screening and forward qualified applications to the hiring manager. Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Schedule’s applicant interviews as directed by the hiring manager(s).
- Host and participate in job fairs, including any virtual opportunities to connect with potential candidates. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Prepares pre-employment paperwork for approval and guides the applicant through the process. Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Support various aspects of HR in the areas of, but not limited to, orientation, on boarding and file maintenance.
- Assists CommIT in carrying out various human resource programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Experience conducting Boolean searches and data mining candidates.
- Skilled at developing “pools” of candidates.
- Ability to handle hiring “surge” opportunities.
- Must possess a “team oriented” mindset with the willingness to pitch in when called upon, and
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must possess 3 years of direct recruiting experience.
- Experience in a Information Technology Related Environment is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Clearance Jobs
- Must have a solid understanding of compliance practices and employment laws.
- Must be able to assist HR on large projects and initiatives.
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pass background check, secret or above security clearance preferred
- Must possess a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be highly detailed, organized, self-disciplined, and a results-oriented team player
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
Experience and Education:
- Must possess a College Degree.
- 3 years minimum recruiting experience
- Experience managing a minimum of 10 requisitions at any given time
- Must be a United States Citizen
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Technical Sourcing Recruiter