Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: The Swift developer position will be responsible for the development of native mobile iOS applications. Development will also include integrating applications with the back-end infrastructure, e.g., user services, databases, and security protocols. Developers will follow Agile software methodologies, adhere to Swift style guidelines such as Swift.org, and work well within a team environment.
- Design, build, test, and deploy applications for iOS platforms
- Creates application specifications, diagrams, flow charts and other documentation to support the design and development if needed.
- Collaboration in a team environment to define, design, and deploy new features
- Debug and fix application bugs
- Maintain code quality
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented principles
- Agile software development methodology
- Agile software development tools (Atlassian, GitLab)
- Proficient in Swift and understanding of its ecosystems
- Relational databases (CoreData)
- Source code version control (Git, Subversion)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer-related field
- 10 years minimum of professional software engineering experience
- 2 year in Swift development
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Swift Developer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.