Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: CommIT is seeking Senior System Administrators with broad level of experience to include: DHCP, File Servers, Microsoft SQL, Linux, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. The System Administrator will provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 services for a large base of commercial and government products.
- Great Plains
- Cisco Security Software
- Build and Maintain Knowledge Management
- 24/7/365 SW Monitoring
- Software Upgrades
- Install TeamServer (SysMl)
- Integrate and Administer IDAM Capabilities
- Security Monitoring
- Maintain Security Posture
- Email Security
Experience and Education:
- Technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, and Supply Chain related scientific or technical discipline
- Fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology to include three (3) of the following five (5) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Data Analysis, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Senior System Administrator (Software)