Issuer: Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7379 (Seaport-NxG)
Providing engineering, technical, and programmatic support services
Program Point of Contact: Bill Hoffer; 301-752-1661; Bill.Hoffer@CommITEnt.com
Customer Satisfaction Point of Contact: Bill Hoffer; 301-752-1661; Bill.Hoffer@CommITEnt.com
Delivery Orders (as of May 1, 2020)
Our team includes:
- Adams Communication and Engineering Technology, Inc.
- Agile Government Services, Inc.
- Anglicotech, LLC
- Bootstrap Software Solutions, LLC
- Business and Technical Support Group, LLC
- CDO Technologies, Inc.
- Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC
- Claxton Logistics Services, LLC
- ClearBridge Technology Group, LLC
- COLSA Corporation
This team mutually enhances the ability to deliver capabilities and program support to the US Navy and other Services and Organizations.
The CommIT Team has demonstrated capability and past performance to continue to provide qualified personnel, materials, facilities, equipment, test instrumentation, data collection, analysis hardware and software, and other services that support our clients in the execution of their missions.
In response to task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps, the Contractor shall provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Services within the 2 Categories with 23 functional area subcategories identified below may be performed under this contract for new and existing product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into the following categories:
1. Engineering Services
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
2. Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
This contract, known as SeaPort- Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) does not allow for the direct procurement of supplies or hardware. Any material or products ordered shall be incidental and in direct support of performed services (for example, small scale testing equipment, prototypes, or spares.)