CommIT Enterprises Inc. (CommIT) is a government contractor providing professional software engineering, predictive analysis, Information Technology (IT), and scientific services to the government in business and process analysis, program management, user interaction design, software development, systems Operations and Maintenance (O&M), and technology support services. We have been providing professional services and technology solutions to government customers since 2002. CommIT Enterprises headquarters is in Quantico, VA.
CommIT is seeking a candidate to fill the COMPUTER SYSTEMS ANALYST position for a recent Government Contract award supporting SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic in North Charleston, SC.
This work consist of efforts required to provide NECC Remedy Database View Support to the Remedy Service Request System (RSRS) for the hosted Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) Remedy Views and also Fleet Support to support various NECC Programs including Mobile Ashore Support Terminal (MAST), Riverine Squadron (RIVRON), Radar Sonar Surveillance Command (RSSC), and Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) units.
The Computer Systems Analyst will be responsible for maintaining a Master Configuration Management Repository/Library for all hardware, software items and documentation maintained in the repository in support of all NECC Programs. The scope of this work is to focus on defining requirements set forth to provide NECC Remedy Database View and Training Support for various programs and maintain a Master CM Repository/Library. The candidate shall ensure that all databases that use database management systems (DBMS) designed, implemented, and/or hosted on servers and/or mainframes supporting Navy applications and systems be registered in DADMS and FAM approved. All integrated, installed, or operational applications hosted on Navy networks must also be registered in DADMS and approved by the FAM. Specific tasking will include:
- Maintain the Master CM Repository/Library to for all items (hardware/software and documentation) maintained in the repository to include Shipment, Receipt, Reproduction, Safeguarding, secured environment/security measures, Storage, Tracking, Document Management, Software Management, destruction, markings, Updates and Traceability, Licenses and License Keys, and verifications/audits IAW Directives.
- Maintain effective CM control of all items checked in or out of the Master Library/CM Repository. Prepare, ship and track of all software items being shipped out of the Library/Repository.
- Receive and maintain a Master set(s) for all the baselined systems.
- Generate copies of all media for fleet issue and use ensuring proper security markings and labeling IAW security directives.
- Complete the required documentation to destroy and degauss all nonessential unclassified and classified CD’s, DVD’s, tapes, hard drives, and classified documents IAW SECNAV M-5510.36.
- Provide documentation on all destruction of classified media and send to SPAWAR CMCC so classified control numbers can be removed off inventory lists. Update all required documentation and the CM data library database to reflect the media that has been destroyed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Five (5) years of customer relationship management. Processing, accounting, shipping, and auditing classified material. Database and configuration management of software and document libraries both unclassified and classified. Ability to reproduce various forms of media for storage and/or shipment. Destruction and documentation of classified material. Ability to work with Remedy trouble ticket system.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred. Plus, previous CMS custodian experience with various classified material and media formats is required. The selected candidate must be able to attain and hold a Secret Clearance.
- CommIT is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Must have or be able to attain a Secret DoD clearance.
- Work is to be conducted at the CommIT Enterprises North Charleston facility.
Contact: Erick Mann, (321) 317 0517 or Robin Hoffer, (301) 752-2587.