Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: The Mobile developer position will be responsible for the development of native mobile iOS and Android applications. Development will include building customized UI (e.g., forms, dashboards, charts, and graphs) and connecting UI to back-end services via RESTful APIs. Developers will follow Agile software methodologies and work well within a team environment.
- Design, build, test, and deploy applications for iOS and Android platforms
- Creates application specifications, diagrams, flow charts and other documentation to support the design and development if needed.
- Collaboration in a team environment to define, design, and deploy new features
- Debug and fix application bugs
- Maintain code quality
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles
- Agile software development methodology
- Agile software development tools (Atlassian, GitLab)
- Proficient in Swift or Android and understanding of their ecosystems
- Experience with databases (Mongo, PostgreSQL)
- Source code version control (Git, Subversion, CVS)
- Understanding of Apple and Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer-related field
- 5 years minimum of professional software engineering experience
- 1 year in Swift or Android development
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Mobile Developer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.