Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: CommIT is seeking Logistics / Configuration Management Personnel to manage the configuration, licensing and data rights for a data center transition.
- Transition of Software and Hardware Licenses
- Managing the CSPs
- Software Rights
- Maintain Software Version Descriptions
- Software Factory Provisioning
- Procure “No Magic TeamServer” SysML
- Maintain CM control on architecture products
- Legacy IT Equipment Support
Experience and Education:
- BS degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer / Software Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science from an accredited College or University.
- Six (6) years of experience to include: Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration, Test & Evaluation Criteria, and Logistics support
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Logistics / Configuration Management