Position Location(s): Quantico/Stafford, VA
Provide support for the operational testing of the Global Combat Support System – Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) effort in the current implementation and the migration to Oracle R12. The team will be involved in activities that will include: requirements development, operational test and evaluation, test results documentation, direct interface with software developers, and be an integral part of the GCSS-MC program office in the operational effectiveness of upgrades and modification development and implementation.
The USMC Logistics SME will assist as a member of the content development team in the creation and improvement of GCSS-MC capabilities and user requirements and standards, and will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the design and development of performance support materials related to a highly customized Oracle 11i product used by the US Marine Corps (USMC)
- Creating and executing test events
- Developing and testing USMC Logistics processes
- Develop and Conduct Operational Testing of GCSS-MC software implementation
- Develop Test results and recommendations for PMO evaluations
- Develop operational instruction recommendations
- Engage and interact with Subject team Subject Matter Experts (SMEs); functional team members and Oracle 11i developers and instructors with regards to content and performance support materials in quality review sessions
- Participate in Train-the-Trainer sessions
- Position requires minimum of 5 - 10 years of related USMC Logistics experience
- BS/BA Degree Preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must possess Subject Matter Expertise in United States Marine Corps maintenance, supply, logistics, and have experience with SASSY, & MIMMS, along with knowledge of ATLAS
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Visio, Snag-It and SharePoint are required
- Knowledge of the TECOM Systems Approach to Training is beneficial
- Experience in developing technical and doctrinal training materials
- Knowledge of or prior experience with Oracle's UPK, Tutor, are beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to take direction and stay on target with a sense of urgency
- A committed individual with a strong work ethic, inspired by change
- Successful candidates will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US Citizenship is required.
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): GCSS Logistics SME