Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: CommIT is seeking a Cyber Analyst to support our Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) customer. The candidate will be supporting a Marine Corps data center and cloud environment with the expertise as a security engineer providing Security Support and/or Cloud Security support services.
- Work with system administrators, engineers, and ISSM to create or update system/site policies, procedures, and process guides
- Conduct network, system and application vulnerability assessments using manual and automated tools
- Perform analysis of scan results, assign risk ratings for vulnerabilities, and help prioritize remediation efforts
- Coordinate with system SMEs to identify and develop authorization boundary diagrams and architecture diagrams
- Assist in the development and implementation of the cloud security architecture and administration of or processes
- Evaluate system’s risk in respect to operation at the network, system, and application level
- Evaluate vulnerability assessment results and STIG results
- Utilizing tools such as but not limited to ACAS/Nessus, HBSS, STIG Viewer, etc.
- Participate and provide engineering support to customer meetings as needed
- Clearance Level: Secret
- 5+ years of Cybersecurity experience
- 3+ years’ experience in conducting and handling/safekeeping PII
- Experienced as a security analyst supporting vulnerability management processes in a cloud environment, such as AWS
- The ability to understand network diagrams and ports, protocols and services
- 3+ years’ experience with ACAS and HBSS
- Possess DOD 8570.01-M IAM Level III and IAT Level II certifications such as CISSP, CISA, Security+, and ITIL
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Cyber Analyst
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.