Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: This position is responsible for the management and support of Microsoft cloud services for CommIT Enterprises Corporate Enterprise computing environment.
This position provides technical support to projects from inception through design and delivery and adoption of Microsoft 365 E3 tools, including, but not limited to Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Azure Active Directory, Project Server, Azure AD P1, Intune, Autopilot, Security Center, Microsoft Teams, etc.,
In this role, the candidate will support daily operations of the Microsoft 365 E3 suite as well as IaaS and PasS services.
The candidate must have experience in conducting routine system administration tasks and logging data in system admin logs for maintaining system efficiency in a 100% cloud based environment.
The candidate will troubleshoot system issues and must be knowledgeable of a number of debugging protocols and processes. The candidate should have experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Azure AD, Microsoft 365.
- Provide technical and strategic leadership for the deployment and use of Office 365 tools, in particular (but not limited to) Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Azure Active Directory, etc.
- Work with IT leadership, end-users, and team members to define business requirements, determine priorities, recommend solutions, and develop scopes of work and implementation plans.
- Administer, manage, and implement changes to the enterprise Microsoft 365 environment including on-premise workstation integrations.
- Identify, research, and keep abreast of emerging cloud technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments with the goal of identifying opportunities for their use.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the IT team to ensure security standards and best practices are applied and maintained across the Office 365 environment.
- Install, update, configure, patch, and maintain business applications and systems
- Troubleshoot system-related issues
- Perform system admin reviews and provide support to troubleshoot system performance issues
- Create and maintain release and deployment schedules, plans, and documents
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure system applications are running
- Communicate system updates, release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Strong organization and communication skills
Additional duties (not required to know, but will receive on the job training):
- Administer AKS PaaS service
- Administer GitLab container and application
- Administer Sonar cube container and application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent applicable experience or training
- Extensive experience with Microsoft 365 administration, engineering, architecture and design.
- Expert knowledge of and Extensive experience with Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Teams
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Advanced Threat Protection
- Significant experience with Microsoft 365 administration.
- Significant experience with Azure services, configuration options, and on-premise integrations
- General understanding of networking concepts and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with network principles and Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with IT security best practices including mitigation and remediation strategies at an enterprise-level.
- One or more Office 365 certifications is a plus
Clearance Level: Secret
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Azure Microsoft 365 Admin