Position Location(s): Charleston, SC
Position Description: CommIT is seeking a workflow Automation Engineer to support our Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) customer. As a workflow Automation Engineer on the customer support team, you’ll be working with other developers and engineers to create and maintain workflows and business rules in Jira and confluence. You will be responsible for maintaining the customer service desk as well as create automation within Jira to assist in daily task management and accountability. The team uses SAFe Agile to manage the work while you will create workflows and business processes to create governance boards, decision taskers and workflows to automate the process of ticket/Card creation to completion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have previous experience with Jira and Confluence
- Can create workflows and schemas using Jira administrator console
- Strong understanding of business, operations and application lifecycle management
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines – Git, Jenkins
- Good communication skills and posses the ability to effectively navigate conflict resolution
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe Agile Frameworks
- US Citizen
- Clearance Level: Secret
- Eight (8) years of experience as Systems Engineer
- Three (3) years of experience with development of Cloud Services
Experience and Education:
- BS Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer / Software Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science from an accredited College or University.
- Six (6) years of experience in DoD C4ISR systems, or information technologies to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems / Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements.
- Three (3) years of technical experience in support of DoD C4ISR systems, or information technologies.
- Experience may be achieved simultaneously.
Submit Resume (Please include the position description in the subject line when submitted): Atlassian Suite Automation Engineer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.